Data Scientist - Advanced Analytics & AI at Bonnier AB
Are you eager to shape the future of one of the leading Nordic media houses in advanced analytics and AI? Come join our team!
Bonnier is on an exciting advanced analytics journey and the effort is a top priority for the Bonnier group. The Advanced analytics and AI team drives top strategic business projects enabled by advanced analytics and the vast amount of data available within the Bonnier group. As a member of the central Advanced analytics and AI team you will be part of supporting and shaping the data driven agenda across all the exciting Bonnier companies.
What you will do
- In a team set-up you will solve some of the business' most critical and complex business problems by delivering insights from vast amounts of data
- Develop an understanding of business obstacles/opportunities to create solutions based on advanced analytics and draw implications for model development
- Design and build explorative, predictive or prescriptive models, utilizing e.g. optimization, simulation and machine learning techniques
- As a part of the central Advanced Analytics and AI team you will be working on projects across the entire Bonnier portfolio and with many of the exciting Bonnier data sets
- Be a part of designing, creating and securing success for the newly started central Advanced Analytics and AI team
Skills & Requirements
- MSc, PhD or other Advanced Degree in a field linked to computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, machine learning, or related data centric areas
- 3+ years’ work life data science experience (Advanced analytics environments)
- Strong abilities in all or several parts of the advanced analytics development process: from exploring the potential of a raw data set, to building models, to scaling and stabilizing these models etc.
- Business mindset and the ability to translate analytics into business insights
- Being able to produce production ready code that can be directly implemented into the business
- Experience with languages like Python, R, etc.
- Humble and mature approach